A nifty easy-to-use analog gauge for measuring gemstone dimensions with ability to convert to estimated carat weight for round brilliant diamonds (up to 29 carats), so no need to dismount your mounted diamonds! Also able to give US ring size.
The Presidium Dial Gauge (PDG) is an easy-to-use analog gauge for measuring round brilliant cut stones with accuracy to 0.05mm. It features a clear display with readings in mm/ct/ring size. It is the only dial gauge in the industry that combines dual measurements for gemstones in millimeters with corresponding carat conversion for round brilliant-cut gemstones.
It also contains an inner scale display for US ring size measurements.
Manufactured to the highest quality and features a patented anvil with a non-metallic lubrication-free rack and pinion technology that resists wear and tear and maintains its precision and accuracy.
Product comes with 1 year warranty.
The Presidium Dial Gauge (PDG) features the following:
- Instantly converts millimeter readings to carats
- Measures from 0.00 to 23.00mm
- 0.05mm instrumental error, with simple zero realignment
- 0.1mm and/or 0.04 ct increments
- Analog gauge with mm/ct/ring size display
- Smooth slider mechanism
- Portable and lightweight
- Compact protective case included
- Auto-magnetic power off when placed in carrying case
- Measurement range:
- Gemstone (mm): 0.00mm to 23.00mm (0.1mm increment) – 1 revolution equals 10mm
- Gemstone (carat): 0.01ct to 3.65ct (0.04ct increment)
- Ring size (US size): Size 2 to Size 13
- 0.05mm instrumental error
- 0.10mm and/or 0.04ct increments
Included in your package:
- Presidium Dial Gauge
- High setting jewelry attachment
- Presidium Gemstone Weight Estimation Table
- Plastic carrying case
- Quick Guide
- QR card to scan for warranty registration and user handbook download
- International Warranty Card
Jewelry Pin Attachment is supplied with original product in carrying case.
Product comes with 1-year warranty.
No batteries needed.